Fairfield Jr High is a place for high levels of learning for all students. Students can choose to make and achieve goals. Teachers and parents can guide and encourage students while in the learning environment to assist their student so that they can meet their goals for future success. Education and learning is a team effort at Fairfield Jr High.
Fairfield Junior High LEA Specific Licensing Information 2022-23:
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement.
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one.
- As of 01/15/2023, this school employs educators with the following types of licensures:
- Professional License - 82.81%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 2.22%
- Not USBE Qualified - 14.98%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch