Welcome to Fairfield Junior High School!
Call 801-402-7000 to schedule an appointment with our registrar and counselor to register your new or transferring student. If your student is a Foster Child, a Ward of the State or in the custody of DCFS or DYC you must first meet with the District Case Management Team. They can be reached at 801-402-0496.
The following items are required by the Davis School District and FFJH before registering for school and we CANNOT register your student without these items:
- Birth Certificate*
- Picture ID (Driver's license or passport)
- Immunization Record- All shots must be up to date
- Proof of Residency in FFJH boundaries**
- Transcripts of past grades/report cards (if available)
- Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) if student has received special education services
- Student Information Form (fill out and print)
- McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form (fill out and submit)
- Course Request Form (fill out and print) - 7th Grade 8th Grade 9th Grade
It is helpful for the registration process if you also have:
- Check-out papers from the last school attended, with the school's complete address and phone number
*PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him or her in school. If you do not, please process through the Student Services Department at the District Office first. The Student Services Director is Brad Christensen at 801-402-5160.
**Examples of a document that could be used as "Proof of Residency" are: water bill, gas bill, power bill, contract to build or rent an apartment with your name and new address on it. P.O. boxes are not acceptable. If you are using a utility bill as proof of residency, you must bring two separate bills; i.e. cable bill and a power bill. We must have this information for the auditor.
Fairfield Junior High Registration Instructions 2019-2020
We have now opened registration and on-line fee payment options that will allow you to register your student for the 2019-2020 school year. Please follow the instructions below to complete the registration process.
Pay fees for your student by clicking the "menu button" on the top right hand corner then click on "Payments". Pay your student's fees found under the “Pay for Fees/Lunch” tab, then "Fees/Fines Owed" and optional fees in the “Optional Fees” tab. Class fees for elective classes will be available September 3, 2019. See Fee form cost schedule - FFJH Fees & Davis School District Fees
If you need to request a Fee Waiver - English, please print the PDF application and remit to the main office by September 13, 2019. You will receive notification from the school's financial secretary regarding the status of your application. Also, the Fee Waiver and Free/Reduce Lunch application are separate. If needed both need to be filled out.
Also, complete the online Free/Reduced lunch application. You will receive notification from the Davis School District Nutrition Services. ***Applications are available July 25*** more guideline go to this link - https://www.davis.k12.ut.us/departments/nutrition-services/free-reduced-price-school-meals
All school registration fees need to be paid by August 10, 2019. Fees need to be paid in order to obtain a schedule. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to your account on August 20, 2019 if you have not paid the school registration fees. We encourage all to pay the required fees online as directed above.
2. Electronically signing all required forms through myDSD - In order to electronically sign these forms, click on My Account and look for the light blue box on the top of the screen that states "You have files that need your attention." Students and parents must log on to their myDSD account and electronically sign the document which will include the following forms:
- Student Handbook Policies
- Data Collection Notice
- Technology Resources Acceptable Use Agreement
3. Student Information Form - A hard copy of this form must be submitted to the main office each year.
- Login with your myDSD Guardian account
- Click on the student you are registering (this is found in the available box on the left side of the screen)
- Click on Reports - Student Information Form
- Print form, make changes needed and submit to main office
4. Locker Policy and Request - Due by August 9, 2019. Those students who do not turn in a locker request will be placed in a locker with another student in his or her same grade level. Locker Partner Request
Student schedule, locker number and locker combination are available once your fees have been paid and can be found your myDSD Guardian Account click on “Reports” then click on "Year Schedule and Locker Info".
Media Opt-Out Form (Print and return to office if you do NOT want your child photographed) - English
For important and times of events please visit the Homepage of our website. Also, new this year will be NO paper registrations packet available. We will have a computer lab open during Back to School night for registration purposes.
Registration Timeline 2019-2020
Registration and Fee Payment online will begin on July 22nd. Information regarding accessing the forms, agreements, and fee payment information will be on this website under “Registration" tab.
Class Schedules: Class Schedules will be available to view and print via myDSD, Friday, August 9th after 5:00 PM. Schedule changes will be August 13th and 14th by appointment only. Appointments will be available on your myDSD Guardian account on August 9th . There will be a $10 class change fine if the student or parents requests a change unless an error was made.
7th Grade & New Student Orientation: Monday, August 12, 2019, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM. School pictures for the yearbook and school ID's will be taken that day from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM in Cafeteria. We will also be doing an Immunizations Clinic in the Commons from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
Back to School Night: Monday, August 19th 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Parents and students are welcome to come to the school, walk around, and briefly meet their teachers. A computer lab will be available for Parent/Guardians to electronically sign all documents.
School Yearbook Pictures and Student ID Card: August 12th - 7th grade & new students can have their pictures taken at their orientation from 1:00 pm - 3:00pm in Cafeteria. All other students may come to the school on Monday, August 19th from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm in Cafeteria, before Back to School Night to get their pictures taken. Makeup days for school pictures will be TBD.
Immunizations: All incoming 7th graders must provide proof of immunization. Those students who do not have immunization verification turned in, MAY NOT attend school until the required documents are received. No exceptions will be made with this. Medical offices do not notify the schools of immunizations; therefore, it is the parents responsibility to provide the information to the school. We will also be doing an Immunization Clinic in the Commons from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM on August 12th.
¡Bienvenidos a la Escuela Fairfield Junior High (FFJH)!
Año Escolar 2019-2020
Inscripción del Estudiante Nuevo
- Certificado de Nacimiento*
- Tarjeta de identificación con foto (Picture ID) (Licencia de Manejo o Pasaporte)
- Registro de Inmunizaciones- Todas las vacunas tienen que estar actualizadas
- Prueba de residencia dentro de los límites geográficos de la Escuela FFJH**
- Certificado/s de estudios o informe/s de calificaciones pasados (si está/n disponible/s)
- Copia del IEP (Plan Educativo Individualizado), si el estudiante ha recibido servicios de educación especial.
- Formulario de información del estudiante (rellenar e imprimir)
- Distrito Escolar de Davis Cuestionario de Información del EstudianteElegibilidad McKinney-Vento (Preencha e envie)
- Formulario de Solicitud de Curso (rellenar e imprimir) - 7o Grado 8o Grado 9o Grado
Inscripción del Estudiante
Instrucciones de inscripción 2019-2020 del estudiante de la Escuela Fairfield Junior High (secundaria media)
2. Firma electrónica de todos los formularios requeridos en myDSD – Para firmar estos formularios electrónicamente, haga click en My Account (mi cuenta) y busque la caja celeste en la parte superior de la pantalla que dice "You have files that need your attention" (usted tiene documentos que requieren su atención). Los estudiantes y los padres deben ingresar (entrar) en su cuenta myDSD y firmar electrónicamente los documentos, que consisten en los formularios siguientes:
• Student Handbook Policies (Políticas del Manual del Estudiante)
• Data Collection Notice (Aviso de Recolección de Datos)
• Technology Resources Acceptable Use Agreement (Acuerdo del Uso Aceptable de Recursos Tecnológicos)
3. Formulario de Información del Estudiante - Una copia de este formulario se debe presentar en la oficina escolar cada año escolar.
• Ingrese (Login) en su Cuenta del Padre myDSD
• Haga click en el Student (estudiante) que usted inscribe (esto se encuentra en el recuadro disponible del lado izquierdo de la pantalla)
• Haga click en Reports – Student Information Form (Informes – Formulario de Información del Estudiante)
• Imprima el formulario, haga los cambios necesarios y entréguelo en la oficina escolar
4. Reglamento del Casillero (Locker) del Estudiante y Solicitud – Vence el 9 de agosto de 2019. Aquel estudiante que no entrega la solicitud del locker se le asignará un casillero o locker con otro estudiante de su mismo nivel de grado escolar. Locker Partner Request (Solicitud de Compañero de Casillero)
Una vez que se hayan pago las cuotas, el calendario-horario de clases del estudiante, el casillero y su combinación están disponibles y se pueden encontrar en la Cuenta del Padre MyDSD. Haga click en “Reports” (informes), luego haga click en "Year Schedule and Locker Info" (calendario-horario de clases anual e información locker del estudiante).
completar la inscripción del estudiante online.